Your cart is empty
Environ Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Lac Lotion
This non-oily lotion is formulated to combat the signs of breakouts and to assist in improving the texture and tone of breakout-prone skin. Containing a special combination of Lactic Acid exfoliators and moisturisers, it leaves skin feeling softer, smoother and more balanced.
Please NoteThis Environ product can only be purchased after completing acknowledgement form. To Proceed with your order please complete form
Take charge and conquer confidence-crushing breakouts and reveal clear, healthy-looking skin with Environ’s new Focus Care™ Clarity+ Range.
PHASE II: CONTROL
It’s time to focus on CONTROL by preventing the formation of CONSPICUOUS bumps and oily shine.
A non-oily lotion designed to combat the signs of breakouts & assist in improving the texture & tone of break-out prone skin. Containing a special combination of Lactic Acid exfoliators & moisturisers, it leaves the skin feeling softer, smoother and more balanced.
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the surface of the skin by breaking down the “glue” that holds dead skin cells together allowing the cells to shed naturally
- Urea: Forms part of the NMF of the skin. Helps to reduce TEWL. Has beneficial water binding properties. Mildly exfoliating
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory. Accelerates wound healing
Warning: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Regular use helps to improve your skin’s overall tone and texture.
- Leaves skin feeling softer, smoother and more balanced.
How to use:
- Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
- Mix equal quantities of Sebu-Lac Lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas.
- Use morning and evening.