Your cart is empty
Environ Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque
This low pH acid cream masque contains a combination of exfoliating acids to assist in skin renewal and rejuvenation by helping to improve the overall appearance of breakout-prone skin.
Please NoteThis Environ product can only be purchased after completing acknowledgement form. To Proceed with your order please complete form
Take charge and conquer confidence-crushing breakouts and reveal clear, healthy-looking skin with Environ’s new Focus Care™ Clarity+ Range.
PHASE III: CONTROL
It’s time to focus on CLEAR by reducing the appearance of CONFIDENCE CRUSHING breakouts.
Brush Included. A low pH creamy mask that assists in clearing the appearance of existing breakouts with a combination of exfoliating acids, leaving the skin looking visibly healthier & smoother.
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the surface of the skin by breaking down the “glue” that holds the dead skin cells together allowing cells to shed naturally. Assists in hydrating the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates the skin causing the cells of the epidermis to shed more readily. Penetrates pores & hair follicles, clearing them of debris at a deeper level. Reduces blockages and acne flare ups.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory. Accelerates wound healing
Helps to clear the appearance of existing breakouts.
Leaving the skin looking visibly clearer and healthier.
How to use:
- Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
- Using the brush provided, apply an even layer of this masque to the affected areas.
- Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with tepid water.
- Mix equal quantities of Sebu-Lac Lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas.
- May be used every second or third evening. Mild tingling may be experienced.
Environ recommends: If excessive dryness or flaking of the skin occurs, discontinue use until the skin has settled before reintroducing the masque.
*Warning:This product contains Salicylic Acid as a keratolytic agent. Avoid using this product if any known allergies to the ingredients exist. Avoid if allergic to Aspirin