Your cart is empty
SENOKOT 7.5mg 60 Tablets
Buy Now • Receive on
Please NoteThis product is a medicine. You will first need to fill in the form to proceed with the purchase.
Senokot is a reliably effective laxative made with natural senna treated especially to yield a constant amount of active ingredient in each dose, to give predictable relief from occasional or non-persistant constipation.
- Gentle effective constipation relief
- Works in 8 to 12 hours
- Predictable Relief
- Helps restore your natural rhythm
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
For oral administration.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets taken at night. Do not take more than 2 tablets in any 24hr period.
Children 6 years and over: Consult your doctor
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Senokot usually acts within 8-12 hours. Dose can be repeated on a daily basis until bowel action is restored.
Before taking this product:
Do not take if:
- your abdomen is tender to touch or hurts when you move
- you have sharp or persistent stomach pain
- if there is now bowel movement within 3 days of use
- laxatives are needed every day, or abdominal pain persists
- you aciddentally take too many tablets
- if you have been told that you have an intolerance to some sugar, as each tablet contains 15.82mg lactose.
Store below 25°C.
Store in the original package.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
154mg of Senna fruit equivalent to 7.5mg of Sennoside B.
Active ingredients: 154mg of Senna fruit equivalent to 7.5mg of Sennoside B.
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, Maize starch, Lactose and Magnesium stearate
We have been authorized by the Pharmaceutical Society Ireland (PSI) to supply Pharmacy only non-prescription medicines and 'General Sale Medicines' within the European Union.
For Reference of Latest List of General Sales Medicines refer to https://www.hpra.ie/homepage/medicines/medicines-information/find-a-medicine
Contact details for the PSI: i.e. Telephone: 01 218 4000, Address: PSI House, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Email Address:
A record of each transaction will be retained for a period of 2 years.