Your cart is empty
Voltarol Emulgel P 1% w/w Gel
Choose between 30g, 50g and 100g pack size.
Always read the product information leaflet before use.
Please NoteThis product is a medicine. You will first need to fill in the form to proceed with the purchase.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
When using for the first time, reverse the cap, engage with the nozzle, twist and remove the seal from the tube.
Directions for use: Adults: Use an amount the size of a one penny or two penny piece and rub gently into the skin over the affected site. Apply 3-4 times daily to the affected area of skin.
Do not use Voltarol Emulgel P for more than 14 days, unless longer treatment is recommended by a doctor.
Wash hands after use (unless they are the site being treated).
Do not use on children under 14 years of age.
If symptoms do not improve by day 7, or if they worsen within the first 7 days, consult your doctor.
Use this medicine only on your skin.
Do not use:
- * If you are allergic to, or ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, urticaria (hives) or a runny nose after taking aspirin or other NSAID pain/ anti-inflammatory medicine, or if you are sensitive to diclofenac or any other ingredient of the gel.
- * If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- * If you are taking diclofenac or other NSAID tablets.
- * If seal is broken.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you suffer from asthma, have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are taking any prescribed medicines.
Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other areas where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nasal area.
Do not cover with a bandage or plaster.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Protect from heat (store below 30°C)
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Diclofenac Diethylammonium
Active Ingredient: Diclofenac diethylammonium 1.16% w/w.
Also contains: Diethylamine, carbomer, macrogol cetostearyl ether, cocoyl caprylocaprate, isopropyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, perfume (contains benzyl benzoate), propylene glycol, purified water.
We have been authorized by the Pharmaceutical Society Ireland (PSI) to supply Pharmacy only non-prescription medicines and 'General Sale Medicines' within the European Union.
For Reference of Latest List of General Sales Medicines refer to https://www.hpra.ie/homepage/medicines/medicines-information/find-a-medicine
Contact details for the PSI: i.e. Telephone: 01 218 4000, Address: PSI House, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Email Address:
A record of each transaction will be retained for a period of 2 years.