Your cart is empty
Nurofen 200mg 48 Tablets
Cold and flu symptoms
Always read the label.
Please NoteThis product is a medicine. You will first need to fill in the form to proceed with the purchase.
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Full Nurofen 200mg Product details can also be found at medicine ie
Adults and Children over 12 years: Swallow 1 or 2 tablets with water, up to three times a day as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
If symptoms persist or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if the product is required for more than 10 days, consult a doctor.
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to Ibuprofen, to any of the ingredients, or to aspirin or other painkillers.
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST OR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Are a smoker.
- Are pregnant.
Warning: do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Store in the original pack.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200 mg
Also contains: Sucrose, Sodium Citrate, talk, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearis Acid, Titaniu, Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Acacia, Carmellose Sodium, Sodiu, Laurilsulphate, Macrogol and Blank Ink(contains Shellac, Iron Oxide Black (E172) and Propylene Glycol) or Opacode S -1 -8152 HV Black (contains Shellac, Iron Oxide Black (E172, Antifoam DC1510 and Soya Lecithin
We have been authorized by the Pharmaceutical Society Ireland (PSI) to supply Pharmacy only non-prescription medicines and 'General Sale Medicines' within the European Union.
For Reference of Latest List of General Sales Medicines refer to https://www.hpra.ie/homepage/medicines/medicines-information/find-a-medicine
Contact details for the PSI: i.e. Telephone: 01 218 4000, Address: PSI House, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Email Address:
A record of each transaction will be retained for a period of 2 years.