Your cart is empty
Nexium Control 20mg 7 Tablets
For continuous 24-hour protection from heartburn.
The number 1 acid blocker worldwide is now available without a prescription for heartburn and acid reflux.
Buy Now and Receive on Tuesday 26th March*
Please NoteThis product is a medicine. You will first need to fill in the form to proceed with the purchase.
How to Use
See package leaflet for further information.
• Oral use
• Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
• The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
• May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
• If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if::
• You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
• You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
• This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
• Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Please read the enclosed leaflet.
We have been authorized by the Pharmaceutical Society Ireland (PSI) to supply Pharmacy only non-prescription medicines and 'General Sale Medicines' within the European Union.
For Reference of Latest List of General Sales Medicines refer to https://www.hpra.ie/homepage/medicines/medicines-information/find-a-medicine
Contact details for the PSI: i.e. Telephone: 01 218 4000, Address: PSI House, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Email Address:
A record of each transaction will be retained for a period of 2 years.