Your cart is empty
La Roche-Posay Suncare Expertise
Forming the majority of UV rays and present all year round, long UVA penetrate to the very deart of the dermic causing irreversible skin damage.
For the first time La Roche-Posay incorporates Baicalin antioxidant, and demonstrates its biological efficacy against the effects of UV (including long UVA) for extra protection.
Optimal UVB SPF 50+ protection and UVA protection stricter than European recommendation (for suncare) thanks to its patented photostable filtering system, Mexoplex.
Melt-in texture, no white marks. Moisturising and velvety. Non-oily and sticky.
How to use
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Very water-resistant
- No parabens
- Tested under dermatological control
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- BIS-Ethylexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Alcohol Denat.
- Ethylhexyl Triazone
- Dromethrizole Trisiloxane
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoymethane
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate
- Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Disopropyl Sebacate
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Synthetic Wax
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer
- Amonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Dimenthicone Crosspolymer
- Disodium EDTA
- Glyceryl Isostearate
- Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- PEG-8 Laurate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract/Scutellara Biacalensis Root Extract
- Stearic Acid
- T-Butyl Alcohol
- Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
- Xanthan Gum